2012-05-01

0501 Say goodbye to me

My fiance's family will pay a visit to my family at May's second week.Before it,they plan to go to 谷關for hot spring.He asked me to go back to Kaoshung from Taipei on Friday then go to Taichung with them on Saturday.I disagreed.It is rediculous for me to go to Kaoshung from Taipei then go to Taichung.I asked him to give me a ride at 東勢 then go to 谷關 because they have to pass by 東勢 if they want to go to 谷關.
Our conversations were as below.
He:Why do not you come back Kaoshung on Friday then go to Tauchung with us on Saturday?
Me:I do not want to spend so much time transporting.What's more,when I arrive at Kaoshung on Friday,it must be very late and the very next morning I have to take a ride to go to Taichung again. It is rediculous.
He:Well,I do not think so.If you do not take a ride with us from Kaoshung,it is troublesome for me to pick you up.
Me:Not at all!If you want to go to 谷關,you have to pass by my natal home which is located in 東勢.
He:Really?
Me:Yes.I will wait for you beside the road and you can pick me up.
He:No!I will not.I will slide down the window and say goodbye to you then go to 谷關 without you.

3 comments:

  1. Your conversation is so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How could he treat you like this. However, the most miraculous thing is that you could bear him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well,in my opinion,he is so cute~~

    ReplyDelete