2012-05-19

0519 Have my bicycle repaired

I stay on campus this weekend.I watch a lot of Korean dramas to kill time.The only meaningful thing I did was going to a bicycle shop located in front of the gate to have my bicycle repaired.Before I went there,I called my fiance.He told me that it only cost tens dollars to repair a flat tire on a premise that the inner tube was intact.
The repairer spent 10 minutes saying my bicycle was a cheap and made-in-china bauble and tried to convince me to buy a new one which cost more than 10000 dollars.However I asked him to fix my flat tire.He told me the outside tire and inner tubes were all broken and the repair fee would be 750 dollars.I agreed and told him I would go back to take my bicycle 30 minutes later.However he did not do any repaire in 30 minutes,to put it another way,he brushed my bicycle aside after I left.
So when I went back,he started repairing it for me.He took  the tire apart and found the inner tube was intact.Then he told me it would be broken in the near future so it should be replaced.What's more,the out tire only had a small hole on it and can be fixed.He told me if I do not change a new one,it would be broken in a few days.Then I said OK.As a result,I spent 750 dollars to have my intact inner tire and not serious injured out tire be replaced.
My fiance was so angery that he said I was a stupid gullable weathy woman who spent so much money doing nonsense.

1 comment:

  1. You went to "赤兔鐵馬"? The owner is mean.

    ReplyDelete