2012-05-21

0521 a whole box of KFC

I went to mess hall this evening.When I was almost finishing my dinner,it was about time for people to get whatever they want.The cater provided fried chickens so lots of people rushed there to get extra ones.Within one minute,all the fried chickens were all gone.At that time,I sat at a dining table watching them.It was an incredible scene for me to see.People who wanted to get extra fried chickens tried their best.They rushed.No sooner did they get there than they robbed.When it comes to getting extra fried chickens,ranks do not matter at all.
Since there was no fried chickens left,I was preparing coming back to DLI.Then one of my classmates who was chasing me when I was a cadet,showed up.He gave me a whole box of KFC which he had robbed three minutes earlier.Though I did not know how he got a whole box while others only got one piece of it,I recieved it happily.When I came back to my dorm,I opened it.There were 12 pieces of  fried chickens inside.I shared them with girls and,it goes without saying,we had quite a good time.

2 comments: