2012-05-24

0524 Love never fades

I have a GEPT high-intermediate level second stage test next month.I spent time surfing it's official website to preview the questions.Then I found it was impossible for me to pass.These questions were as those Tim ask us to practice for TOEFL.Though GEPT's questions were much easiler than those for TOEFL,they were still too difficult for me to answer.I called my fiance to tell him I lacked of confidence to pass it.Our conversations were as below. 
Me:These questions are too difficult for me.I may fail again.
He:That's not a big deal.It does not hurt.
Me:I have spent almost a year studying English in order to pass the exam.If I fail that means I waste a whole year.It is impossible for me to study English so hard in the furture,which means I can never pass it.
He:It does not matter.Even if you fail,my love for you will never fade.You are still my beloved.
Me:...

Though I know he is telling nonsence,I still feel good.Women really live on sweet words.
PS:I believe that he must have done something wrong or he would not speak those honeyed words.

2 comments: