2012-05-27

0526 a classmate of mine

One of my female classmates gave birth to a girl baby two weeks ago.Instead of taking a rest at home,she showed up on campus again yesterday.If she did not come back to graduate school,she may not graduate smoothly.As a result,she came back within two weeks.
I saw her yesterday,and our conversations were as below.
Me:You are still so slender that no one can tell from your figure that you just gave birth to a baby.
She:Get out!You are kidding.I gain lots of weight.I can not fit my pants anymore.
Me:That's not a big deal.Even I am not pregnant,I can not fit my pants,either.
She:I think you are much thinner than before.
Me:No.
She:I mean it.You are much more slender.What's your weight?
Me:62 kiligrams.
She:Oh,my goodness!That's the same weight as I gave birth!
Me:...

Ps:Our height are almost the same.

1 comment: