2012-05-17

0517 the incredible junior

The junior in my fiance's office failed to finish his job the day before yesterday but he went home at 1730 punctually.Luck,however, did not stand on his side,my fiance was on duty that day.About 10 PM,a senior who was responsible for the document told my fiance that the junior did not finish his work and asked my fiance to do it.My fiance called the junior but the junior did not answer the phone.Then my fiance told the senior he would not do the work.As a result,the senior told my fiance's boss and my fiance's boss asked him to do it for the junior politely.
The very next day,because my fiance was not allowed to talk to the junior,the senior blamed the junior's irresponsibility.Out of my fiance's surprise,the junior denied the charge by saying irrelevant words."The thing is not as simple as you think.""It was not my fault.My mother said I did not have to do anything."
My fiance can not endure the junior's words anymore so he threw the book in his hand down violently.Regardless of the restriction,he told the junior not to do it again.The junior should tell them if he does not finish his job and seniors can give him a hand.If he leaves without saying any word,my fiance will call him back to finish his job.Then the junior burst into tears.
At 1730,it is about time for the junior to go home.He was eagering to ask others the office's phone number but no one wanted to tell him.What's more,he was just outside his office but he did not want to go inside.Then a senior asked him what the phone number for.He answered,"I want to call the senior who are on duty today.I did not do my job at all and he says as long as I tell him he will do the job for me and I can go home punctually!"

1 comment:

  1. Yeah...military...an incredible world! The most amazing thing is we are all involved.

    ReplyDelete