2012-05-10

0510 the incredible junior

My fiance's junior,a second lieutenant,did not go home until midnight yesterday.After the junior's mother came to Marine Corp to scold a major general,the junior does not have to do anything and goes home punctually everyday.However his comfortable life came to an end.A new boss came to their office yesterday.The new boss did not know the junior's situation and asked the junior to prepare a document.The junior told his boss he can do nothing.His boss was astounded by those words and then became angry at the junior.What's more,the junior's pants were worn out and had a big hole on it,which led the new boss to be like a bear with a sore head.You can see his underwear and thigh clearly and the junior's explanation was the hole had already exsisted for many days.
The new boss did not believe the junior can do nothing so he kept the junior's company.The new boss taught the junior how to type and how to prepare a document.Other officers in the office were curious about what they were doing and they felt incredible that the junior stayed at the office after 5 o'clock.
At 10 PM his boss went to take a shower and left the junior alone.My fiance, who was not allowed to talk to the junior asked him what happened indeed.
Their conversations were as below:
Senior:Why are you still here?You should be at home now.
Junior:I want to go home,but new boss said I can not leave until I finish preparing a document.
Senior:You can not type and you know nothing about it.
Junior:New boss teaches me how to type and I type whatever he says.Since I have worked for such a long time,now it is your turn to finish the job.You should tell new boss you will do the job and ask him to let me go home now.
Senior:...

2 comments: