2012-05-22

0522 the TV

I wanted to watch Korean drama last night so I went to Sun,Yat-san's room.It was my first time to use the television.Out of my suprise,it was broken.I wanted to change the channel but the volume got louder and louder.Then I thought if I press the volume button,the channel may change.Much to my disappointment,the color of the screen turned blue.However I did not gave up,I tried the remote control.It did not work at all.
After ten minutes,I gave up watching Korean drama.As a result,my reaction was to turn off the TV.However,I cannot turn off the TV by pressing the button.I left no stone unturned,but I failed.It took me more than 20 minutes to realize I can turn it off by unplugging it directly.At short,I spent thirty minutes reserching the television and ended up being upset.I did not watch the drama at all!

1 comment: