2012-05-15

0515 Something I have done but never will not to do again

If I can choose,I would not raise a stupid dog like Lucky again.Neither can he guard the house nor can he pee and poo at his place.He can do nothing but make troubles.What's more,I have to spend lots of money raising him.
The week before last week,my fiance's sister came home.She was taking a shower and her bra,which was new and expensive was placed on the back of a chair in her room in second floor.Lucky was at her room and playing with her bra.When coming out the bath room,she found Lucky was snapping her bra.She wanted to get her bra back but Lucky found her intention.As a result,Lucky ran away with her bra on his neck.
At that time,I came home and opened the front door in first floor.Lucky saw the door was open so he rushed out.My fiance's sister dared not to go out without wearing a bra so she asked me to get Lucky back.There were many neighbors outside my house chatting.Much to my embarrassment,I chased a dog which had a bra on his neck.

1 comment:

  1. Ha!Ha!Ha!Ha!Ha!Ha!Ha!Ha!Ha!Ha!Ha!Ha!Ha!Ha!Ha!Ha!Ha!
    Stupid dog......^^

    ReplyDelete