2012-05-09

0509 commit suicide

When I was a counselor officer three years ago,there was a soldier who was indolent.He eschewed hard work by alleging that he would commit suicide.He always came to my office and asked for comfort.He did not eat anything and called his mother all the time.His mother called me everyday and asked me to take good care of her son.What's more,his mother asked a law maker to put pressure on me.I thought the soldier was a psychotic and wanted to take him to see the doctor.His mother disagreed.She said his son would be somebody someday and he can not have any bad medical record.
Summer in Kaoshung is extreme hot.Once I brought him a cup of icecream and thought he would reject it because he pretended being sick and did not eat anything.Instead of turning me down,he ate it happily and immediately.
I was angry at him.At that afternoon,he came again and said he wanted to commit suicide because the girl he liked was a lesbian.I can not endure him anymore so I said he should commit suicide as soos as possible.Then I aked him to get out of my office immediately.The very next day,the chief of political warfare section,who is a colonel, asked me to go to his office.The soldier was there too.The soldier told the chief  that I encouraged him to commit suicide.The chief did not believe him and thought the soldier was telling a lie.As a result,I denied the charge.
After asking the soldier to go away,I told the chief it might be the first company leader who asked the soldier to commit suicide.What's more,the chief believed my words.
Who is the first company leader?He is my fiance.He was scolded by the chief severely.At that time we did not like each other and tried our best to slander each other.What's more,I do believe he does not know what he had said to the soldier.He was always drunk. Even now he still does not know it was me who flamed him up.

1 comment: