2012-05-23

0523 Whom to call

My fiance likes to eat peaches and plums. My oldest sister's family will pay me a visit this weekend.My fiance wanted to eat these fruits eagerly.Our conversations were as below.
He:Call your sister and ask her to buy peaches and plums for me.
I:No.It is troublesome for she to buy.She has to go back to 東勢,where is far away from her home, to buy those for you.Why do not you buy it at Kaoshung?
He:These fruits are not available in Kaoshung's traditional market yet.What's more,the price in Kaoshung is much higher than it is in 東勢.
I:Then call your good friend,my brother-in-law,to buy it for you.
He:It is embarrasing for me to give him a call.
I:I have already made up my mind not to call my sister.If you do not call my brother-in-law,you will have no peaches and plums to eat.
He:I have a good idea!How about calling your mother and ask she to command your sister to bring me some peaches and plums.

1 comment: