2012-05-08

0508 He or Lucky

Last Sunday I was angry at my fiance.I blamed him for his absentmindedness.Instead of peeing inside the toilet,he always pees on it,which is disgusting.The main reason for his absentmindedness is he gets drunk all the time.
His mother wanted to protect him from being scolded by me so she said that it was Lucky who did it.After hearing her words,I laughed myself silly.My fiance pees on the toilet,but not the floor.Lucky is so small.It is impossible for him to pee so high.
Whenever my fiance is caught drinking or smoking by me,he always says it is Lucky who does all the bad things.Now even my fiance's mother take Lucky as excuse. So poor Lucky is.I know he does nothing but he has no ability to exculpate for himself.




1 comment:

  1. It had bad luck belonging to a such bad master!

    ReplyDelete