2012-05-06

0504 a cute picture

The edit of Warrior Daily asked me to write an article about combat summer camp,which I worked as a counselor officer five years ago.She also asked me to provide 5-8 pictures which are related to the article.To write an article is easy for me but to find pictures is quite difficult.At that time,we took no pictures because cameras were forbidden.However there was a reporter interviewed me and took one picture for me which was published in the naval newspaper five years ago.


I called the edit of naval newspaper and asked whether the picture is available or not. He looked for it for me and asked me to take it.I went there today. Five years later,I got my cute picture!

2 comments:

  1. You can show it tomorrow during 1-min speech, and we can tell whether it is cute or not.

    ReplyDelete