2012-05-11

0511 a picture

I washed a toilet in my house last weekend.My fiance took a picture for me when I was cleaning it.Then he put the picture on his Face Book and noted that because I did something wrong,it was a punishment for me to clean it.Many friends of his left messages for it.They did not believe my fiance dared to ask me to clean the toilet.
A senior was astound that I cleaned the toilet.In his family,he is responsible for it.He asked my fiance what happened indeed prudently.My fiance answered the same answer as he said on Face Book.The senior told his wife and showed her the picture.His wife called my fiance and said,"She is so beautiful while cleaning the toilet.It is impossible for me to be as elegant as she when I am cleaning the toilet so I ask my husband to do it."
My fiance told me their dialogues.I am confused with it.Is it a compliment to say I am beautiful while I am cleaning the toilet? 

1 comment:

  1. to make u more beautiful, I decided to leave male toliet for u to clean

    ReplyDelete