2012-05-06

0505 Physical test

I will take physical test in Infantry School on July 9th.Amos will go with me.I asked my fiance to pick him up on face book.Our conversations were as blow.
Me:Can my classmate go with us for the physical test?
He:Who is she?
Me:It is not good for you only to pick young and beautiful girls.You never drives the girls who you do not like.What's more,if the girl is beautiful,you can do everything for her.
He:Ugly girls are like ghosts.They can go to Infantry school themselves.
Me:If my classmate go there independently,I do not have to ask you to pick her up.All that I can do is to ask her to attire.
He:Alright,I will pick her up,but I have a request.May I have her picture beforehand?



PS:
To Amos:
Remember to wear miniskirt that day or my fiance will not give you a ride.

1 comment:

  1. ...A very funny superior...Give him a "Great" If I were him...^^"

    ReplyDelete