2012-05-01

05/01 Never regret...

  Today, we saw the movie in Tim's class and I like the plot in the final section of the movie. I learned somethings from the movie. We should persuit something which you like and you won't regret in the future even though you fail in the end.
  Now, I have something which I do really want to try, but I am always lack of confidence...><"...XD
  If I do it, I think that I will fail: If I don't do it, I think that I will regret in the future...If you were me, what would you do?... 

5 comments:

  1. First of all,tell us your plan and you had better have at least one single girl involved.Then we can combat together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bro, nothing to lose, right. Let's fight together.

      Delete
  3. Dude, are you kidding me?? Be a man~

    ReplyDelete
  4. What are you waiting for? If you don't try, how do you know you may fail or succeed? Tell us and we all can help you. Be a Man.

    ReplyDelete