2012-05-04

0503 having a spa or a massage

I tell my fiance that I want to go to a swimming pool nearby our home to have a spa to relieve my painful muscle  this weekend.He does not want to take me there because the ticket is not cheap.As a result,he rejects my request.
Our conversations were as below.
He:To have a spa is useless to soothe your muscle.
Me:I am suffered from it painfully.I need something to relieve it.
He:It is too expensive!Each person costs more than 300 dollars.
Me:I do not care!
He:How about doing something which is free!I have no money and you should be more economical.
Me:I have a good idea.I need a massage and you are the one who is responsible for it!You only have two options.Either a spa or a massage can you choose.
He:...Well,I will take you to the swimmimg pool then go home.Do not think about massage anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment