2012-06-03

0602 the pillow

My fiance's mother can not fall asleep for many days.She bought many pillows but failed to find a suitable one.One day she told my fiance her problem and then my fiance gave her my pillow.The very next day she told my fiance that my pillow was gorgeous and she wanted to have the same one.My fiance called me to ask where to buy it.I bought it several years ago.I totally have four pillows and they are all the same.One is in my dorm,another one is in my natal home,and the other two are in my home in Kaoshung,where my fiance has one and I have the other one.Our conversations were as below.
He:Where to buy these pillows?
I:I bought these pillows from my brother-in-law several years ago.
He:The certification says the store is in Kaoshung.If I do not buy a pillow now,you will have no pillow to sleep on when you come back.
I:Why ?You should be the one who has no pillow to sleep.
He:I already gave my mother your pillow!
I:I am the one who bought the pillow which you sleep on!So your pillow is mine.You are the one who has no pillow to sleep on!
He:How about we two sleep on the same pillow?I do not want to sleep without a pillow.
I:No,your head is too big...

Actually we have many other pillows...

No comments:

Post a Comment