2012-06-19

0619 a frenetic woman

An agent called my fiance that a woman wanted to take a look at my fiance's house,in which one can enjoy the beautiful scenery of Lotus pool through the window.My fiance opened the door for them.Before entering the house,the woman already had taken a look at other two houses which were both near by.No sooner did the woman entered the house than she liked it.She told the agent that she wanted to buy the house.Then she started to ask my fiance questions,such as whether residents there travel together,how much the Home Owners Association fee was per month and how residents dumped trash. My fiance told she that residents did not travel together and the Home Owners Association fee was 1597 dollars per month.She complained that residents did not travel together meant the chief of Home Owners Association did nothing and the HOA fee was too high. Their conversations were as below. W:By the way,how much money is the house? M:5 million dollars. W:It is way too expensive!The other two houses I had taken a look only cost 4.5 million dollars. M:However,if you buy other houses,you cannot enjoy the beautiful view at home. W:The house is still too expensive!With the price I can buy a bigger one. M:Then you should buy other houses instead of this one. W:The parking lot is not so good,either. M:How about buying other houses? W:The residents do not go for travel together... M:How about buy other houses? W:All the floor is made of wood.It will be troublesome to keep the floor. M:How about buying other houses? W:When can I take a look at this house in the morning? M:How about buying other houses? W:I really like this house...May I take a look at it in the morning? M:HOw about buying other houses.I do not want to sell the house to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment