2012-06-21

0621 My fiance's love - organic vegetables

Last weekend my fiance and I passed by an organic food store.I told him that I wanted to take a look at the store because the products there were quite healthy.He disagreed my going inside because he did not want me to spend money buying that kind of things. Our conversations were as below. He:Not going inside.Do you know what does "Organic food" mean?Instead of pesticide,they use crap to cultivate vegetables. Me:We should wash it before cooking. He:What if you do not wash it cleanly?When you eat it,you eat shit also. Me:Though they use crap to cultivate,it is healthier than they do it by using pesticide. He:If you want to eat that kind of vegeables,I can grow some in our house for you.I will use my crap to cultivate it. Me:Whatever you use,before cooking,I would wash it thoroughly. He:I will put my crap in the top of vegetables and you can not wash it before cooking. Me:Instead of spending time cultivating,how about giving me your crap and ask me to eat it directly? He:It is also a good idea!

1 comment: