2012-06-18

0618 a long trip

After only eating a bowl of plain noodles with my fiance last Saturday,I felt hungery soon.Then I asked him to take me out to eat something delicious.My fiance rejected because he thought he had spend too much money buying food for me to eat.His mother felt confused why I got hungery at eight o'clock.I told she I only ate a bowl of plain noodles.As a result,my fiance was blamed by his mother and was asked to take me out to eat.Not until I stuffed myself can he take me home. Then we decided to go to a grill store where we can drink beer and eat delicious cousine.Though the very next day I had GEPT test,I still wanted to drink.The store was not near our house.It took 25 minutes to walk there.We wanted to drink so we went there by foot.I did not know the store was so far away that I felt tired in halfway.Then my fiance asked me what if the store was not open when we finally arrived there.I told him that it was impossible because the store was available for the whole year. After 25 minutes walking,we arrived.The store was closed with a poster on it.The poster said the store would not be open in recent days.We both were astounded by the poster.What's more,I was almost starving to death.Then the owner,standing in front of the store,told us there was a fire accident yesterday.It would take a couple of days for workers to repair it. I was depressed about it because I had to take another 25 minutes to walk home.In order to soothe my depression,I bought lots of foods on my way home.

1 comment:

  1. You doom. Without alcohol, you definitely fail the GEPT.

    ReplyDelete