2012-06-10

0610 the damned burglar

The burglar broke into my house twice in January and March and stole many valuable things.After it,my mother dares not go home alone.What's more,my second sister,who used to live at home three days a week,goes back to Taipei to work,which means no one lives at home now.I went home this weekend so I lived at home alone.This morning my mother called me.At that time,I was washing my face.I thought it was my fiance and he would call again three minutes later so I did not answer the phone.Five minutes later,the door was opened with a sound which you can know the person who was opening the door was in a hurry.Then my mother yelled my name with her voice vibrated.I answerd her loudly.Then she closed the door directly and went back to work. I was confused by what she had done.She went home in a hurry then went back to work without entering the house.As a result,I went to her store to ask her what happened.She told me she called me but I did not answer the phone.She was so afried that she rushed home to make sure my security. The damned burglar!He has destroy my mother's life!She feels anxious all the time now!

2 comments: