2012-06-22

0622 A tutor

After graduating from here,I want to hire a native American as my tuter to whom I can speak English.The class will be hold once a week,and each time for an hour.As long as I pass the GEPT oral test,I would like to cancel the class. In order to know more,I surfed the Internet yesterday.There are many tutors in Kaoshung.Some are retired teachers,others are students who study at Wenzao Ursuline college of language{文藻外語學院},and the others are workers who grew up in America or Australia then came back to Taiwan. I also found it an interesting phenomenon that students whose TOEIC score are only four or five hundred something dare to be tutors to teach English.Most of them only pass GEPT Intermediate level test.They use every means to brag their English ability as if they were the best choices.What's worse,they want to charge 600 dollars per hour.The tuition for an native America tutor is about 800 to 1000 dollars per hour.How dare these students ask for so high tuition?On a premise that with 800 dollars a foreign tuter is avalible,who would spend 600 dollars for an English tutor whose English is not so good? These students regard earning money as an easy thing.The crucial reality,however, may let them down.

2 comments:

  1. They are still students, so take it easy...^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could be a tutor instead of student.

    ReplyDelete