2012-06-10

0608 the damned cadets

I went jogging yesterday.At that time many cadets were taking a test to exam whether they can pass it or not.As a result,I jogged with them.There were dozens of cadets,waited for next round to take a test,gathered at the place where a big clock was located.They yelled whenever there were cadets passed by. "Jhon,hurry up""Bill,quickly""Susan,you can make it"They encouraged their classmates.When I passed by the clock with slow steps,I heard a cadet said,"How should we call her?"Then the other one said"Maybe BIG SISTER{大姊}""OK!"Then tens of cadets yelled loudly,"BIG SISTER,keep going"I look around,there was only me passing by there.Apparently they were talking to me. I was very angery.How dare they call me BIG SISTER.What insulting words they were!I was too angery to keep my jogging.However,when I calmed down,I found it was not their fault.I covered my face with a hat.They can not see my beautiful and young face,which led to their misunderstanding.After I found the answer,I went to mess hall with a happy mood!

1 comment:

  1. Not a big deal, it was just a suitable compliment.

    ReplyDelete