2012-06-29

0629 My account was hacked

    My Yahoo account was hacked yeaterday.Many e-mails were sent out under my name.At 3 PM yesterday,Struggle Publication's editor sent me a message to tell me the situation and asked me to change my password immediately.Then I found my account was really hacked.As a result,I asked Amos to teach me how to change my password.
    After having changed my password,I thought the thing was coming to an end.However I was wrong.I recieved my ex-boyfriend's e-mail this morning,which was totally out of my expectation.The hacker sent e-mails to all the people in my account,including my ex-boyfriend. He got the e-mail so he sent an e-mail back with four words"Long time no see."
    I was astound to get his e-mail.Then I realized that he sent me an e-mail because he got my e-mail,which was sent by the hacker.I have not seen him for many years and I never expect to hear from him anymore.He is a handsome,sweet and considerate guy,who is totally different from my fiance.His show up disrupted my comly mood.My fiance  went to a night club,which had many nude young girls, with his seniors yesterday.He was too happy to call me.What's more,it was his mother who drove him there.Though I do not care what he does as long as he remembers to go home,compare with my ex-boyfriend,my fiance sucks.
    Why my ex-boyfriend shows up at this very moment?Is it a sign?
     

2 comments:

  1. Don't think too much. As you say " My account was hacked " Right?...^^ everything is a coincidence...XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's time to retrieve the "lost love."

    ReplyDelete