2012-06-06

0606 Two extra honor leaves

My article about the political warfare officer I mentioned two months ago is published in Struggle Publication this month,which means I get extra two useless honor leaves.He is a senior of mine and I admire him a lot.He joined Navy as a conscript,then became a soldier and finally became an officer.He earns lots of money by investing real estate.What's more,his wife does not have to work because they are quite rich. He is quite happy doing his job and willing to help soldiers to solve problems.I think it is the most important personality of being a counselor officer.He does his job meticulously.When it comes to someone wants to commit suicide,he is always patient and full of love.Not like me,I am always out of patient when someone complains a lot and wants to commit suicide.No wonder everyone likes him and wants to keep his company.

2 comments:

  1. Like him, I was a conscript; like Ann, I would like every military who wants to commit suicide go to hell ASAP.

    ReplyDelete