2012-06-20

06/20 Where is my captain???

This morning, I got a call from my mother unit.  My commander of battalion asks me when I will go back to Hsin-Chu. Why? Because I am belong to headquarter company of  battalion. What does that mean? I am still vice commander of the company when I go back to  Hsin-Chu. All my classmates, except me and the other two, are captains.  I don't know when I can be a captain. One year has passed, and everything is still the same. To me, nothing chang and I am quite doubt whether I did a good decision one year ago. If I didn't come here, I will be a captain now. If I can't be promoted as a captain as soon as possible, I am afraid that my dream can't come true which I set when I was a cadet......><" Is it difficult? Why everything become so difficult to me when it falls on me?......??????

3 comments:

  1. Do not worry about it.You certainly will become a captain sooner or later.I had been a platoon leader for half and a years while my classmates became counselor officers after half year.What's more,after being a platoon leader,instead of being a counselor officer,I became a staff for a year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shit happens both in military and society. Don't worry too much, just enjoy your life. Suffer more, achieve more. Cheer up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. To delay to get promotion is nothing at least your English is much better than your classmates after 1 year's training. It is more important for getting promotion because you can use English to find a better job job after retirement. You have one more useful skills than your classmates. Never give up and keep studying English. You will thank for EAC training in the future. Trust me, you will not regret.

    ReplyDelete