2012-06-05

0605 The physical test

My fiance went to infantry school to take a physical test yesterday.He only took two items because he thought it was impossible for him to pass push-ups.He planed to pass sit-ups only.Out of his surprise,he passed jogging also.He told me that he wanted to give up at his second lap but my words gave him power to keep going.I asked him to marry me if he failed to pass the jogging.Then he told himself he would rather die than sign the marriage certificate.As a result,he tried his best to pass the test.I was surprise about it also.He can not jog so fast.He used to jog slower than me.To put it another way,he tried every means not to marry me. What's more,he did 43 sit-ups,but the score sheet only had 22.Then he told the proctor that his score had some problems.The proctor asked his number and typed it.Two minutes later,my fiance got his score sheet,which said he did 55 push-ups.He got extra 12 push-ups!He was lucky.However the computer was surly broken!

1 comment:

  1. "He used to jog slower than you!"...How did he get you?...Weird...

    ReplyDelete