2012-06-10

0609 My dream

I plan to call my boss to ask for his permission to let me go abroad in September.However,I have hesitated for many days.My mother unit is quite busy and no one ask for leave,let alone go abroad.I know my boss is a kind guy but I do not want to make him think I am too over. Then I dreamed a dream last night.In the dream,I called my boss and asked for his permission.Mush to my surprise,he rejected my request directly.Then I woke up.I told my fiance my dream and told him I would give my boss a call five minutes later.My fiance said"When your boss picks up the phone,ask him directly"Why cannot I go abroad?"Then he must feel confused and say"I do not say you cannot go abroad.Of course you can go abroad!"Then you can go abroad as planed." However my boss is not a easy person.He would say I already told you that you cannot go abroad in the dream.No matter how many times you ask me,the answer will be the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment