2012-06-28

0628 the damned adult videos

    I bought a desk-top computer one and half years ago.At first,I used the computer to edit my book which was writen for Navy.After finishing the book,I seldom use the computer.As a result,my fiance uses that computer everyday.He not only plays Face Book,but also downloads lots of adult videos.
    Last weekend I went home,he was very excited to show me an adult video which was adapt by the movie"Avatar{阿凡達}."All the actors  and actresses' bodies are painted in blue except their sex organs.What's more,the scenery is much alike the movie "Avatar."My fiance thought it was an interesting adult video because the director was so innovative. The computer,however, began having some problems after playing the video.The situation became worse and worse.Then the computer malfunctioned.
    My fiance took the computer to a computer store to repair it.Though there were nothing but adult vedios in the computer,he urged the repair to save all his files.
There conversations were as below.
He:Could you please save as many files as possible.
Repair:No.As long as the file is affected,it will be deleted.Is there anything important?What's the file you want to save?
He:mun...I do not know for sure what files the computer has.I do not use the computer,you know,it is my fiance's computer.I do not know what she uses the computer for... mun...I have something to do and I have to go now...

This afternoon my fiance went to the store to take the computer.He left the store as soon as he can.He was so embarrassed that he did not say a word to the repair.He knew the repair must know he had nothing but adult videos in the computer.
As a result,I am angery at my fiance.How can he break my computer by downloading so many adult videos.Those adult videos are not worth it!

2 comments: