2012-06-02

06/02 MLB and NBA and a movie...

  This morning, I watch the baseball game and Chen is the starting pitcher. I can't believe that he gives up five scores, five hits(including a home run),and two walks in the first inning, although he becomes better in the following innings, it is too late...> <" He takes the loss of the game. So sad...
  Then, I change the channel to NBA playoff. I am the fan of Miami Heat. At the beginning, they lag behind Boston by twenty-four points and they try to catch up with Boston. It fail...> <" Although Miami leads 2-1 in the series, I hope that they can get the champion of eastern division as early as possible.
  In the night, I watch the movie " Sweet November ", which is a romantic movie and the result is not as we expected, which is a sad ending...QQ" I feel that I will burst into tears...
  Today is a blue day to me...XD
  I still study for the term-exams...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment