2012-06-01

0601 the ridiculous clerk's secret

I went to mess hall yesterday.When I was there,Christian asked me whether the clerk picks on me recently or not.Our conversations were as below.
I:Why do you ask such a question?
She:I found her secret yesterday.
I:What's that?
She:They ran out of watermelons yesterday.The woman who was responsible for distributing food told the clerk.Then the clerk moved to the desk,which there were sample dishes on it,and took the last dish of watermelon away.She put it behind the table lest others see it.
I:How do you know?
She:I was there.I saw the whole process.After doing that,the clerk just pretended nothing happened.She hided our food and wanted to eat it herself.
I:Well,she is such a sly person.She always complains that we eat too much.Now she eats our food.She does not pay for the food.How dare she!
She:I can not agree you more.She does not let us eat the food we already pay for it,but she eats the food which she does not pay for it at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment