2012-05-02

0502 I can pass the physical test

A senior in EPC and I had a talk yesterday.Our conversations were as below.
He:I think you can pass the physical test without doubt.
Me:Well,it is impossible for me to pass it.It takes me 23 minutes to finish the jogging.
He:I do not think so.When you are under pressure,you get better score.Take me for example,I usually finish the jogging for 16 minutes.When I take a test,I only spend 14 minutes finishing it.All you have to do is to jog a little bit faster.
Me:The maximan time for me to jog is 17 minutes and 25 seconds,which means I have to jog 6 minutes faster.As a matter of fact,it is not only a little bit faster.To put it another way,I have to jog extreme faster than usual in order to pass it.
However,after the conversation,I do think I can pass it.

2 comments:

  1. You care give me some kilometers...XD...><"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not alone. Welcome to the "Loser Club."

    ReplyDelete