2012-07-31

0731 Writing practice

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?People should sometimes do things that they do not enjoy doing.Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

I do agree that people should sometimes do things which they do not like.Take myself for example,I had a phobia about hight,which tortured me a lot,but I compulsed myself to finish the parachuting training.At first,I thought it was impposible for me to conqure my fear to accomplish the training.What's more,I was scared to death when I climbed up to the training field where was on the second floor.I cannot fall asleep at night,and neither can I eat anything.At that time,I was a cadet and the training was impulsory for cadets to undergo.I had no excuse not to join it.
With the accompany of my classmates,I made progress gradually.Though I had to work harder than anyone else,I had made it!I not only finished the training,but also accomplished parachuting for three times.
It was an amazing experience to jump out from an airplane.What's more,the scenery was gorgeous.After the experience,I do believe that there is nothing I cannot accomplish.I gain self-confidence and I am so pride of myself.Though I will never go parachuting anymore,the memory will last forever.In short,I do agree that people should sometimes do the thing they do not like because it may bring you incredible harvests and wonderful memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment