2012-07-12

07/11 My senior's wedding banquet...^^

Tonight, I go to 天成 hotel , which is near Taipei main station , joining my senior's wedding banquet.
Over there, I meet many my former coworkers, and many retired non-commissioned officers...^^
We chat with each other for a long time. At that moment, it triggers many memories of mine when I was in my mother unit.
In my opinion, the dishes in the hotel are so so...^^" Whatever, I give my senior the best bless and enjoy a delicious dinner...^^
However, the most important thing is that I don't know, to me, when the day will come...???

2 comments:

  1. You have to try your best to have a girlfriend frist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 天成 belongs to my college senior. We studied at the same department-ID and he is 1 year older than me. Although he is short, he had lots of girlfriends then.

    ReplyDelete