2012-07-11

0711 Facebook

My fiance and I had a conversation on Facebook this afternoon.
Below were our dialogues.

Me:What are you doing?
He:I am playing computer games.
Me:Why do you waste time doing such a meaningless thing?You can do other things,such as writing love letters to me and saying you love me.
He:Well,it sounds like a good idea.I would like to write a letter which is called "Saying goodbye to my dear wife."
Me:It is a good idea.You should finish it before you are expelled by me.
He:Ok,let me begin.I am so happy to go to a night club but my wife is so sad to pay the bill for me!
Me:It is a good begining,but you should write at least 600 words.
He:I am so happy to go to a night club but my wife is so sad to pay the bill for me!I am so happy to   go to a night club but my wife is so sad to pay the bill for me!I am so happy to go to a night club but my wife is so sad to pay the bill for me!I am so happy to go to a night club but my wife is so sad to pay the bill for me!I am so happy to go to a night club but my wife is so sad to pay the bill for me!I am so happy to go to a night club but my wife is so sad to pay the bill for me!I am so happy to go to a night club but my wife is so sad to pay the bill for me!I am so happy to go to a night club but my wife is so sad to pay the bill for me!I am so happy to go to a night club but my wife is so sad to pay the bill for me!I am so happy to go to a night club but my wife is so sad to pay the bill for me!
Me:...Ok!You have done a quite good job!

1 comment: