2012-07-25

07/25 A basketball game...

This morning, I got up at 0430 watching the Olympic warm -up basketball game: U.S. vs Spanish. Although this is only a warm-up game, they all show that they have the ability to get the golden medal in the London Olympic competition, and be the basketball dominator in the world... What I have to say is that Both teams play very well and their offense is quite aggressive and fast...^^ I like the play style. However, at the moment, there is an ideal strike to me..When does our national's basketball team have the opportunity to show up in the Olympic sports competition? But there is one question which we have to conquer it first...We have the difficulty in going back to the top four in Asia, how do we have the opportunity joining Olympic basketball competition??? Even China basketball team, they are top two in Asia, is beaten almost all the time in international competition. It is a pity that we can't go for our own national's basketball team, and only by going for other national's basketball team, can make up our mind...XD Sometime I think that I am much passion than U.S. civilian for their national team. Maybe the U.S. government should give me " Green Card " to honor my patriotism...XD

1 comment: