2012-07-23

07/23 Advanced GEPT test...

Although the result of intermediate advanced GEPT test has not been declared, ( I hope that I can pass the test...God bless me...^^" ... ) today I still register for the Advanced GEPT test...XD The test will be hold on September 8th ( the next day, I have fifty kilometers marathon hold in 東海 university. I must be a crazy guy... ><" ...XD) Why do I do so? I hope that the test will push me to keep learning English, so that I can prepared well all the time with good physical condition. I hope someday that I can go abroad to do something which are military-related affairs....^^ That's work together for our own future...  (there is one thing I have to say, the test costs me one thousand and six hundred fifty NT dollars...so expensive...XD...><" )

1 comment:

  1. You have to be well-prepared,because the rate for passing the Advanced GEPT first stage test is about 11 percentage.

    ReplyDelete