2012-07-01

0701 the interesting song

    About seven years ago,I had heard a song which impressed me a lot.However I did not know how to find the song's information by surfing the Internet at that time.The song occurred to me yesterday so I surfed the Internet and found it.
    The lyrics are about love.A girl falls in love with her best friend's boyfriend.

Do not treat me too well
Please do not look at me because someone may be jealous.
Please do not treat me too well because someone may piss off.
Please do not blame me that I want to stay alone.
What will be the resolution for me,my friend and you,her boyfriend?

I can pretend that you two have already come to an end.
I can also speak up that I do not care about rumors.
If you do love me,do not make me fall in the  love triangle.

I stare at stars with tears in my eyes.
It is too far away to take care of  them.
Abandoning justice then I can get your love.
Why should I care about everybody ,which tortures me a lot ?

I stare at stars with tears in my eyes.
My eyes can see nothing but blur.
I am not interested in hanky-panky,but it makes me frantic.
You are the only one who knows my soft heart well.

In my opinion,even though they become boy and girlfriend,they can not lead a happy life.Someday in the future the guy will fall in love with other girls without doubt.It is men's nature!

請你別看我 有人會吃醋
請你別疼我 有人會動怒
請你別怪我 我想要獨處
我和我朋友 和我朋友的男友怎麼重組

我可以假裝 你們已結束
也能大聲說 留言不在乎
你若真愛我 別讓我陷入
我和我朋友和我朋友的男友這個隊伍


我盯著星星在哭
那麼遙遠怎麼照顧
棄義氣不顧 不就得到幸福
我何苦什麼都在乎

我盯著星星在哭
一雙眼睛遇到模糊
我不玩曖昧 曖昧玩我到底
我最心軟你最清楚

1 comment: