2012-07-04

0704 two sleep on the same pillow

My fiance gave my pillow,which was quite good to sleep, to his mother so there was only one pillow left in our room.I have to go back to 東勢 to take others but I have no time.When I am in Kaoshung,I always ask my fiance to sleep on the other pillow which he is not used to.Last weekend I went back.My fiance can not endure not to sleep on the pillow anymore so he suggested that we two should sleep on the same pillow.I thought it was a good idea since both of us can have a good sleep by doing so.
He was happy about it also.As a result,we both went to bed happily and was quite close to each other because we had to sleep on the same pillow. However,I regreted within 5 minutes.He fell asleep so quick that within five minutes he started to snore.His loud snore disrupted my sleeping.What's more,his mouth was next to my ear,which made his snore sounded like thunder .
We are used to sleep on the two sides of the bed and the bed is quite big.I know he snores but I do not know he snores so loud.I tried to get away from him but all my efforts were in vain.He put his leg on my waist.He was so heavy that I cannot move him at all.I had no choice but to wake him up.Much to my disappointment,I failed.Then I coverd his nose and mouth by my hand.He woke up immediately with anger.
Being badly tortured by his snore,I slept without a pillow.I swear that I will not sleep with him on the same pillow anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment