2012-07-24

0724 Writing practice

Some people spend their entire lives in one place.Others move a number of times throughout their lives,looking for a better job,house,community,or even climate.Which do you prefer:staying in one place or moving in search of another place?Use reasons and specific examples to support your opinion.

I would like to stay at several places throughout my life.Though it is troublesome to move and find a place to start a new life,I can gain much more harvest than my expectation by moving.
There are several benefits to do so.First of all,I can have the chance to feel different places' unique phenomenons and cultures,which lead to a colorful life.What's more,I can broad my horizon at the same time.
Secondly,moving can not only make life totally different,but also help me to forget whatever I do not like.Take one thing for example,when I was a cadet,my college was in Taipei.My life was full of tough and tears,which I did not want to recall anymore.After graduation,I left Taipei and stayed in Kaushung,where I turned over a new leaf.By changing a new place to live,I can not only forget the unhappiness in Taipei,but also be full of power again.
Last but not least,it is always good for me to make friends.By moving,I can know different friends and neighbors,which can make life more colorful.In short,comparing with staying at the same place for the whole life,moving to diffirent places can bring surprises to ordinary life.I can never know what I will get at a new place.Why shouldn't I give it a try?

1 comment:

  1. You are my hero, and you work so hard...^^ Give you a " Great "...

    ReplyDelete