2012-07-25

0725 Writing practice

It has recently been announced that a new theater may be built in your neighborhood.Do you support or oppose this plan?Why?Use specific reasons and details to support your answer.

I support the plan of building a new theater in my neighborhood.Though it will bring pros and cons,I still incline to support it.
First of all,the house price will hike.With people gathering here,many shops will open,which lead to the rise of the house price.If I cannot stand the dirty and noisy atmosphere which a movie theater brings someday,I can sell my house.I can earn money by selling it and move to other place. Secondly,it is convenient for me to watch a movie.Since a movie theater is nearby,I can spend less time on commuting and go there often.What a wonderful thing it will be that I can go to a movie theater whenever I want without worrying about the trafffic.Last but not least,people are money.Where there are people,there are opportunities to earn money.Maybe I can open a store nearby to sell hot dogs or beverages and make a fortune by it.
To build a movie theater means that this area will become a commercial place,where is dirty,noisy and full of crimes.However I cannot have my cake and eat it.After considering about it,I am still willing to support the plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment