2012-07-26

0726 The interesting retire report

A resign report
  I graduated from the Air Force Technical school  in June 23rd,2001.After graduation I has worked as a sergent.Officers and seniors teach me a lot and take good care of me.I can do nothing but working hard as a reward to thank their leniency.However,the nation's policy has changed.The physical test has become everything and it is the gauge which evaluate military personnels' ability and hard-working.
I have tried my best but fail.Even worse,I am getting older and older and my strength is not as good as before,which demages the image of the military and the country. Shame on me that I fail to achieve the goal which is set by the military.I am sorry that the country spend lots of time and money to cultivate me but I do a poor job in physical test.I am sorry about the suffering my unit has because of my failure of passing the physical test.As a result,I have no choice but to resign.If it is permitted,I will leave the military on November 6th,2012 for good.May you permit my leaving so the physical test score can be improved.

Sincerely yours.

2 comments: