2012-07-06

0706 The nude girl

I told my fiance that I went to the nude hot spring Wednesday night.Our dialogues were as below.

He:What did you see?Were those girls beautiful?
Me:Girls?No,they were grandmothers and I was the youngest and the most  beautiful one.
He:Compared with grandmothers,you were the most beautiful woman without doubt.
Me:They were so old that their bosoms fell down on the floor.
He:That's so great!Their bosoms were so big that can fall down on the floor.Not like you,you have nothing to fall down.
Me:When they wanted to move,they had to pick bosoms up first or they may step on it.
He:That sounds interesting.
Me:Do you like it?
He:Of course!I like it.
Me:Ok!Since you like it,when you go to a nude night club next time,I will choose grandmothers to be naked and dance for you.
He:It is a deal!I cannot wait!
Me:When you play games with them,pay attention to your steps.
He:Why?
Me:You may step on their bosoms...

1 comment: