2012-07-03

0703 to buy a new house

My fiance took a look at a house last Friday night.It is a new building.Though the house has no parking lot,it is quite good.It is located near Liberty evening market{自由黃昏市場},in where life is quite convenient.No sooner had my fiance seen the house than he decided to buy it. However there was another investor who was eager to buy that house also.The price he wanted to offer was as much as my fiance's.What's more,he called the owner several times to say he was willing to add money.As a result,my fiance urged the agent ask the owner to sign a contract the very next morning.
After knowing the owner was a female,my fiance had his hair cut,shaved and attired.My fiance pretended he was not an investor.He told the owner though he was poor,he was sincere to buy the house.The owner liked him so much.She sold the house to my fiance even though the other investor would like to give her extra 300,000 dollars.
My fiance never sttirs for me.He always wears sports clothes and slippers.What's more,it is impossible for him to shave for me.As a matter of fact,when he was about to go to ask the owner to sell the house to him,I was astound by his appearance.He was so handsome!By looking at him,my heart beat hardly.It had been a long time for me not to have this kind of feeling.Much to my disappointment,when he spoke to me in Taiwanese Mandarin{台灣國語},my desire for him was totally gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment