2012-07-02

0702 how to get alone with each other well?

No sooner had I arrived at Kaoshung last Friday than I had a quarrel with my fiance.As a result,though I had spent five hours on communicating,I wanted to go back to Taipei directly.
I made a appointment with a dentist for my fiance and I as my fiance requested.If a person wants to see the dentist,he has to make reservations weeks earlier.Without reservations,it is impossible to see the doctor. If it is an emergency,you have to call first.Then the dentist will ask you the situation to let him consider whether to take a look at you or not.The dentist had studied in America for more than ten years.He runs his clinic in an American style.He arranges his time well and he is unwilling to look at too many patients. If the patient does not show up,the doctor would  not ask others to come,which means he may lose money.
My fiance knew that he and I would go to see the doctor on Saturday morning.However he went to see a house at Friday night.He wanted to buy the house so eager that he asked the owner to sign a contract in Saturday morning when we had to see the doctor.
In my opinion,he knew he had no time on Saturday morning so he can avoid to sign at that time.On the contrary,he thought buying house is a big thing while going to see a doctor is nothing.I should not insist on seeing the doctor as scheduled.
In short,it is really difficult to get alone with a person for a long time.

2 comments: