2012-07-01

0630 complains about Tzuchi

    I read an article in the Internet.The writer complains a lot about Tzuchi{慈濟}.He says 80 percent of Taiwanese donators donate money to the charity Tzuchi and the charity takes most of the money to help foreigners.No matter what you want to do in Tzuchi,you have to pay first.Take a leukemia patient for example,if he wants to recieve a donator's stem cells from Tzuchi hospital,he has to donate lots of money first.
     My fiance's mother goes to Tzuchi to help every week.She is asked to donate money often.If she does not donate money,she gets great pressure from others.Last March,a tsunami destroyed Japan badly.My fiance's mother was asked to donate without doubt.At first,she thought 3000 dollars was enough because she donated thousands dollars per month.Then others told her they would donate 100,000 dollars per person and she should donate as much money as they do.My fiance's mother dared not to donate so much money.If my fiance knows about it,he will get mad badly.She had no choice but to ask me to donate.Though I had planed to donate,I still did not feel good.
    In my opinion,Tzuchi's creed "to help people with no discrimination of nations,races,and sexs"is good.It is those people who do not totally understand the creed and force others to do what they think you should do have ruined the good nature of the creed.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment