2012-08-26

08/26 The first weekend after going back to my unit...

Thanks to God, the typhoon changes its move way toward Taiwan, so that I can leave unit on Saturday ( Although the vacation comes later, I still feel happy...^^ ) Recently, the weather likes a step-mother, sometimes it is in good mood, sometimes it is in bad mood. All we can do is prepare well and worship God...XD Over the past one year, when the typhoon approaches, I hope that we have a day off ( because I was a student, I don't have to prepare anything for disaster relief operation ) ,and I go back to work now. Once the typhoon approaches, I have to prepare well for disaster relief operation and I can't leave my unit even that day is a typhoon leave day...><" I believe that because of I am in different position with different thought... Whatever, the thing what I want most now is peace, safe and finish my works on schedule with safe...^^ See you next week...

1 comment:

  1. Because of the typhoon,I took one day off.What's more,there was no rain and wind.My fiance and I drank a lot to celebrate.What a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete