2012-08-02

0802 My mother unit's new regulations

My boss called me yesterday to ask me when I would go back to report.I told him I would not go back until next September because I did not want to see him.He laughed loudly and said "OK."At that time,I was so happy that instead of being a guy,I was a girl.So he would not be mad at my words.
My mother unit has new regulations.The commander,a lieutenant general,inspects environment every week.To put it another way,every staff,even a colonel,has to sweep floors and clean windows everyday.What's more,The commander does uniform inspections every Friday morning.If you take Friday off,you have to go back to be checked on Saturday or Sunday.You have no choice but to obey because the commander will give you a call personally and he stays in barracks to wait for you.
He said that "no one is supposed to go home everyday and staffs are no exception.Staffs should stay at offices and sleep on desks."
Much to my disappointment,no one can use cell phone duing working hours.Even it is about your work,you have to use the phone in the office.If your family members have something emergency to call you,you can not answer the phone.You have to give them your office number beforehand,and then ask themto call that number.If you are caught using cellulare phone in office,you have to accept administrative punishment.
I cannot figure out what the hell he is thinking about.All his family members live in America so he stays in barracks everyday.Instead of taking care of his family members,he devotes all his strength and energy to Navy.Even worse,his creed is working hard,working hard ,and working hard.
In short,he is a nerd.I hate him and neither do I want to go back!     

1 comment:

  1. The following is my opinions:
    1.inspects environment every week......my unit
    also does so.
    2.Staffs should stay at offices and sleep on
    desks......What a XXXX regulation, is he sick?
    3.All his family members live in
    America......Because his family don't want to
    live with him, he is such a weird father, no
    wonder his children flee to America...show my
    condolence to his family
    in short, God bless you and enjoy your final happy life in F.H.K....

    ReplyDelete