2012-08-02

08/02 A call from my mother unit...

Yesterday, at five thirty in the afternoon, I got a call from my junior, and

he:  " The commander of battalion asks when will you come back to first infantry battalion? "
me: " what's the matter? I will graduate from D.L.I. on August seventeenth and I have five days
       leaves.
he:  " The commander of battalion wants to make sure whether you will come back to first infantry
       battalion or not and he wants you to take over recruits personnel affair.
me: " How do I know? "

After the moment, I asked him anything about how about the unit now and other stuffs...
sigh, I don't know what I can say, and in my opinion, they just want to make use of me...Whatever, at the end of next year, I plan to join the regular class test. Whether they care me or not, I will do anything as schedule. I hope that I will be in F.H.K. campus again next year... God bless me and everything will be fine...

1 comment: